Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kanye West


Skip to main content: Latino/SBC/Fox Business (Home/Slideshow/Interactive: Fox News/SBC/Latino/Fox Business)

It appears Kanye Wests ex-girlfriend isnt a big n of Kim Kardashian.

Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together, Kanye Wests ex-girlfriend, model Amber Rose, told Star magazine, viaRadarOnline.com. Shes a homewrecker!

According to Rose, she was in a serious relationship with West when Kardashian moved in on her man. The hook-up allegedKim Kardashianly happened when Kardashian was dating NFL starReggie Bush.&160;

Click here to follow Fox411 on Twitter.

They were both cheating, the curvaceous, closely-cropped cutie told Star. They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other. She was sending pictures, and I was like, Kim, just stop. Dont be that person.&160;

Rose confronted the reality star with a pointed email, asking for an explanation. I thought at least shed be woman enough to respond to me.&160; She never responded.

Click here to like us on Facebook.

Rose is not impressed with Kardashians ethics. Its very important that us women stick together and we dont [expletive] each other over like that, she said.

Happily, Rose has recovered from her heartbreak and is now dating rap star Wiz Khali. I want to thank (Kardiashian), said Rose. Because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldnt be as happy as I am now.

Click here for more photos ofKim KardashianandAmber Rosefrom X17 Online.


No comments:

Post a Comment